Snowcrash Digital™ – Hermes™ Terms of Service
Snowcrash Digital™ and Hermes™ are trading names of TechyTurtle.com Ltd. TechyTurtle.com Ltd. is a registered company in England And Wales. Registered Company number 07325246.
Snowcrash Digital™/Hermes™ (“Snowcrash Digital™”,”Hermes™”, “we” or “us”) provides the websites located at www.SLevolution.com and www.snowcrashdigital.com (the “Site”). Through the Site, Snowcrash Digital™ allows Hermes™ users to access and use services that we offer related to virtual online environments, including, but not limited to, providing a means of publishing and selling virtual music collections (either through the Site or “InWorld” as defined below) and providing services for searching virtual online environments. (All of the foregoing services are referred to collectively as the “Services.”) This Snowcrash Digital™ – Hermes™ User Agreement (“Agreement”) is a legal agreement between you and Snowcrash Digital™ and it applies to you whether you are an “Hermes™ Member” or an “Hermes™ Visitor” (collectively, “Hermes™ Users”). An “Hermes™ Member” is a registered user of the Site or Services and may be a “Creator” (one who has created a virtual album that are offered for sale (“Album”). An “Hermes™ Visitor” is a visitor to the Site or Services who has not registered with us. “InWorld” as used in this Agreement means using or accessing services while in a third party virtual online environment or online multi-user service, such as Second Life.
This Agreement limits Snowcrash Digital™ liability and obligations to you and allows us to change, suspend or terminate your access to and use of the Site, Services and your Hermes™ account. We urge you to carefully read the terms and conditions of this Agreement and all policies referenced here or elsewhere on the Site and Services. Those policies are all incorporated into this Agreement by reference and form part of this Agreement.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY INDICATING YOUR AGREEMENT ELECTRONICALLY OR BY USING THE SITE (INCLUDING ANY CONTENT PROVIDED THEREIN), SERVICES OR YOUR HERMES™ ACCOUNT OR BY POSTING ANY LISTINGS OR CONTENT ON OR VIA THE SITE OR SERVICES, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE OR SERVICES. IF YOU AGREE TO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A BUSINESS, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND THAT BUSINESS TO THIS AGREEMENT AND YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS WILL BE TREATED AS THE AGREEMENT OF THE BUSINESS. IN THAT EVENT, “YOU” AND “YOUR” REFER HEREIN TO THAT BUSINESS.
1. Eligibility for Use.
To be an Hermes™ User, use the Site, Services and have an Hermes™ account, you must be at least 13 years old. The Site and Services are merely a platform through which Hermes™ Users can enhance their virtual online environment experience and through which Hermes™ Members can buy and sell virtual products and services. Snowcrash Digital™ is not a party to any relationship or separate agreement entered into between Hermes™ Members and disclaims any and all liability relating thereto. For example, Snowcrash Digital™ is not a party to the transactions between Hermes™ Members for the sale or purchase of virtual goods or services via the Site or Services. Hermes™ Members are not employees, agents or contractors of Snowcrash Digital™. The Site, Services and access to an Hermes™ account are not available to temporarily or indefinitely suspended Hermes™ Members. You are responsible for all equipment necessary to use the Site and Services.
2. Registration and Set-up of an Hermes™ Account.
- When you register with Snowcrash Digital™ and set up your Hermes™ account, you must provide Snowcrash Digital™ with accurate and complete information. You agree to promptly update your Hermes™ account information with any new information that may affect the operation of your Hermes™ account. You authorize Snowcrash Digital™, directly or through third parties, to make any inquiries we consider necessary or appropriate to verify your avatar name or validate your Hermes™ account information.
- You are responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your username, password and corresponding Hermes™ account information. You agree not to disclose your password to anyone. You agree that you are entirely and solely responsible for any and all activities or actions that occur under your Hermes™ account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You agree to immediately notify Snowcrash Digital™ of any unauthorized use of your username, password or Hermes™ account.
3. Termination or Suspension of the Site or Services & Modification of the Agreement.
- Snowcrash Digital™ reserves the right in its sole discretion, at any time, to modify, discontinue or terminate the Site or Services or to modify or terminate this Agreement without advance notice. All modified terms and conditions will be effective immediately upon posting on the Site. If any modification is not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using the Site and Services. By continuing to use the Site or Services following any posting of a new Agreement or policies on the Site, you accept and agree to be bound by the new Agreement or policies.
- Without limiting other remedies, Snowcrash Digital™ may at any time suspend or terminate your Hermes™ account and refuse to provide access to the Site or Services and suspend your ability to buy or sell using the Site or Services without reason or notice to you. Such termination or suspension amounts to a termination of this Agreement by Snowcrash Digital™. In addition, Snowcrash Digital™ may notify authorities or take any actions it deems appropriate, without notice to you, if Snowcrash Digital™ suspects or determines, in its own discretion, that you may have or there is a significant risk that you have (i) failed to comply with any provision of this Agreement or any policies or rules established by Snowcrash Digital™; or (ii) engaged in actions relating to or in the course of using the Site or Service that may be illegal or cause liability, harm, embarrassment, harassment, abuse or disruption for you, Hermes™ Users, Snowcrash Digital™ or any other third parties or the Site or Services. You may stop using the Site or Services at any time. You may also remove any listings or content from the Site os Services at any time except where the content or listing must be retained by us to ensure continuity of service for other Hermes™ Users. Such content will not be permitted to be removed.
- Any suspension, termination or cancellation will not affect your obligations to Snowcrash Digital™ under this Agreement (including, but not limited to, proprietary rights and ownership, indemnification and limitation of liability), which by their sense and context are intended to survive such suspension, termination or cancellation.
4. Proprietary Rights and Ownership.
* (i) Certain types of content are made available through the Site and Services. “Hermes™ Content” used in this Agreement means, collectively, the text, data, graphics, images, Hermes™ and Snowcrash Digital™ trademarks and logos and content made available through the Site and Services, excluding User Submissions. “User Submissions” as used in this Agreement means, collectively, the text, data, communications, messages, graphics, images, photos, audio and video files and other content and information which Hermes™ Members post, upload and otherwise submit to the Site or Services, including, without limitation, in Listings. SNOWCRASH DIGITAL™ RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE AND PERMANENTLY DELETE ANY HERMES™ CONTENT OR USER SUBMISSIONS FROM THE SITE OR SERVICES WITHOUT NOTICE.
* (ii) You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Site, Services, Hermes™ Content, User Submissions or related products and services and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Site, Services, Hermes™ Content or User Submissions (other than your User Submissions). Snowcrash Digital™ and its licensors own all right, title and interest, including all worldwide intellectual property rights in the Site, Services and Hermes™ Content contained therein, other than your User Submission.
* (i) License Grant. Snowcrash Digital™ does not claim ownership rights in your User Submissions. However, by uploading, posting, submitting or otherwise transmitting any User Submission on or to the Site or Services, you hereby grant to Snowcrash Digital™ a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sublicensable, perpetual and irrevocable right and license to use and exploit (e.g. crop and resize) your User Submissions as necessary to provide you with the Services. You represent and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to grant the foregoing licenses to Snowcrash Digital™.
* (ii) Limitations. You acknowledge and agree that Snowcrash Digital™ may, at its option, recategorize any User Submission and establish limits concerning User Submissions, including, without limitation, the maximum number of days that User Submissions will remain available via the Services or on the Site, the maximum size of any files that may be stored on or uploaded to the Site or Services and the maximum disk space that will be allotted to you for the storage of User Submissions on Snowcrash Digital™ servers. Snowcrash Digital™ will have no responsibility or liability for maintaining copies of User Submissions on our servers, and you are solely responsible for creating back-ups of your User Submissions.
* (iii) Disclaimer. Snowcrash Digital™ does not have any obligation to monitor the User Submissions that are uploaded, posted, submitted or otherwise transmitted using the Site or Services, for any purpose and, as a result, is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, appropriateness, legality or applicability of the User Submissions or anything said, depicted or written by Hermes™ Members, including, without limitation, any information obtained by using the Site or Services. Snowcrash Digital™ does not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed therein and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Snowcrash Digital™ with respect thereto.
5. Buying and Selling.
* Sellers set their own prices and all prices are subject to change in that Seller’s sole discretion.
* You are solely responsible for all costs incurred by you in using the Site and Services. We encourage Sellers to provide information about their customer support and return policies in their Listings and submissions. SNOWCRASH DIGITAL™ IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ISSUING REFUNDS RELATING TO TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN HERMES™ MEMBERS. SNOWCRASH DIGITAL™ WILL NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AND DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR GOODS OR SERVICES SOLD OR PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE OR SERVICES. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM AS A RESULT OF A PURCHASE YOU SHOULD CONTACT THE SELLER.
6. Obligations of Hermes™ Members & Interactions between Buyers and Sellers.
As an Hermes™ Member you acknowledge and agree to the following:
* The Site and Services are merely a platform through which Hermes™ Users can enhance their virtual online environment experience and through which Hermes™ Members can buy and sell virtual goods and services. Snowcrash Digital™ is not responsible for the use or exchange of any information, files, goods or services between Hermes™ Members. Snowcrash Digital™ does not: (i) refer, endorse, recommend, warrant or guarantee any virtual goods or services provided or offered by Sellers or any specific Seller and nothing will be considered as a referral, endorsement, recommendation, warranty or guarantee of the foregoing by Snowcrash Digital™. Snowcrash Digital™ does not review or police statements made by Hermes™ Members in their User Submissions or the User Submissions in general. Snowcrash Digital™ does not make editorial or managerial decisions concerning any User Submissions, nor will Snowcrash Digital™ be responsible for any Seller’s failure to comply with his or her obligations or any laws or regulations concerning the content of his or her Listings. Snowcrash Digital™ does not control, nor is it responsible for, the truth, accuracy, completeness, safety, timeliness, quality, appropriateness, legality or applicability of anything said or written by Hermes™ Members, including, without limitation, any information contained in a User Submission (including any Listing).
* Snowcrash Digital™ reserves the right to contact Hermes™ Members, in compliance with applicable law, in order to evaluate compliance with the rules and policies in this Agreement. You will cooperate fully with Snowcrash Digital™ to investigate any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity, including, without limitation, granting authorized Snowcrash Digital™ representatives access to any password-protected portions of your Hermes™ account.
* You are solely responsible for your interactions (including any disputes) with other Hermes™ and other virtual world Members. You understand that Snowcrash Digital™ does not in any way screen Hermes™ Members. You are solely responsible for, and will exercise caution, discretion, common sense and judgment in, using the Site and Services and disclosing personal information to other Hermes™ Members. You agree to take reasonable precautions in all interactions with other Hermes™ Members, particularly if you decide to meet an Hermes™ Member offline, InWorld or in person. Your use of the Site, Services, Hermes™ and User Submissions is at your sole risk and discretion and Snowcrash Digital™ hereby disclaims any and all liability to you or any third party relating thereto.
* You will not upload, post, submit or otherwise transmit any User Submission: (i) that you do not have the lawful right to use, copy, distribute, transmit, display or sell; (ii) that infringes the intellectual property rights or violates the privacy rights of any third party (including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property right, or moral right or right of publicity); or (iii) that is inaccurately described and misrepresents the virtual good or service you are advertising.
* You will not upload, post, submit or otherwise transmit, via the Site or Services, any User Submissions (including screen names) that: (i) are unlawful, harmful, threatening, harassing, defamatory or hateful; (ii) contain objects or symbols of hate, invade the privacy of any third party; or (iii) are deceptive, threatening, abusive, inciting of unlawful action, defamatory, libelous, constitute hate speech. Snowcrash Digital™ reserves the right to delete or remove any User Submissions that are otherwise objectionable in the sole discretion or opinion of Snowcrash Digital™.
* You will not upload, post, submit or otherwise transmit any User Submissions that contain software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to: (i) harm, interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer, computer software or system; or (ii) interfere with the access of any Hermes™ User, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming or mail-bombing the Site.
* You will not upload, post, submit or otherwise transmit any User Submissions that include code that is hidden or otherwise surreptitiously contained within the images, audio or video of any User Submissions that is unrelated to the immediate, aesthetic nature of the User Submissions.
* You will not impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, through pretexting or some other form of social engineering or otherwise commit fraud.
* You will not use the Site or Services to provide any product or services claiming success with or offering information regarding lottery numbers or for purposes of multi-level marketing proposals (for example, offering to help participants “get rich quickly” or “make money surfing the Web”) or use the Site or Services to promote bonus items, giveaways, random drawings, prizes, contests or games of chance.
* You will not collect or store personal information about other Hermes™ Members without their express permission.
* You will not encourage or instruct any other individual to do any of the foregoing or to violate any term of this Agreement.
7. Explicit Content.
You will not upload, post, submit or otherwise transmit, via the Site or Services, any User Submissions that: (i) contain content related to bestiality, rape, incest, sex with graphic violence or degradation; or (ii) constitute child pornography or child erotica. If Snowcrash Digital™ finds User Submissions that it determines, in its sole discretion, violate this section, Snowcrash Digital™ may, without notice, remove or block access to such User Submissions. Snowcrash Digital™ reserves the right to suspend or cancel at any time and without notice any Hermes™ account that Snowcrash Digital™, in its sole discretion, determines to be in violation of this section. Snowcrash Digital™ will take all appropriate steps with User Submissions that Snowcrash Digital™ believes violate applicable laws, including cooperation with any investigation. If you see a User Submission that you believe is in violation of law or this section, please contact Snowcrash Digital™ immediately.
8. Obligations for all Hermes™ Users.
The Site and Services may be used and accessed for lawful purposes only. You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treaties and regulations in connection with your use of the Site and Services. In addition, without limitation, you agree that you will not do any of the following while using or accessing the Site or Services:
* Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Hermes™ Content.
* Use any metatags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing an Snowcrash Digital™ name, trademark, URL or product or service name.
* Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any posting or in any way use the Site or Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information.
* Interfere with, harm or disrupt (or attempt to interfere with, harm or disrupt) any web pages available at the Site, servers or networks connected to the Site, Services or the technical delivery systems of Snowcrash Digital™ providers or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site or Services.
* Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any Snowcrash Digital™ system network or breach or impair or circumvent any security or authentication measures protecting the Site or Services, attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Hermes™ account information, computer systems or networks associated with the Site or Services or attempt to obtain any information or materials relating to the Site or Services through any means not intentionally made available by Snowcrash Digital™ through the Site or Services.
* Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site or Services.
* Attempt to access, search or meta-search the Site or harvest data or Listings from the Site with any engine, software, tool, agent, device, robot, crawler or mechanism other than software and/or search agents provided by Snowcrash Digital™ or other generally available third party web browsers (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, or Opera), including, without limitation, any software that sends queries to the Site to determine how a website or web page ranks, without giving notice to end users that the source of the data is the Snowcrash Digital™ (or the Site) and providing credit thereto.
* Use the Site or Services in any manner not permitted by this Agreement.
* Encourage or instruct any other individual to do any of the foregoing or to violate any term of this Agreement.
* Feedback. We welcome and encourage you to provide feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Site and Services (“Feedback”). You may submit Feedback by contacting us through the “Customer Support” section of the Site. You acknowledge and agree that all Comments and all Feedback will be the sole and exclusive property of Snowcrash Digital™. You hereby assign and agree to assign all rights, title and interest you have in such Comments and Feedback to Snowcrash Digital™ together with all intellectual property rights therein.
10. Copyrighted Materials
No Infringing Use. You will not use the Site or Services to offer, display, distribute, transmit, route, provide connections to or store any material that infringes copyrighted works or otherwise violates or promotes the violation of the intellectual property rights of any third party. Snowcrash Digital™ has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are believed to be or are charged with repeatedly infringing the rights of copyright holders. Please see the Snowcrash Digital™ IP/DMCA Policy for further information.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Snowcrash Digital™, its officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with: (i) your access to or use of the Site, Services, Hermes™ Content and User Submissions; (ii) your violation of this Agreement; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property or privacy right; (iv) any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party, including without limitation claims that your User Submissions are infringing; or (v) any claim related to or arising out of your activities InWorld.
THE SITE, SERVICES, HERMES™ CONTENT AND USER SUBMISSIONS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. SNOWCRASH DIGITAL™ EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, SERVICES, HERMES™ CONTENT AND USER SUBMISSIONS, REGARDING WHETHER THE SERVICES WILL PRODUCE ANY LEVEL OF PROFIT OR BUSINESS FOR YOU (IN EITHER CASE INWORLD OR OTHERWISE) OR LEAD TO ECONOMIC BENEFIT AND REGARDING ALL COMMUNICATIONS MADE THROUGH THE SITE OR SERVICES (INCLUDING THOSE COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN HERMES™ MEMBERS), INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF QUALITY, AVAILABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN ADDITION, SNOWCRASH DIGITAL™ MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE SITE OR SERVICES WILL BE ERROR FREE, THAT ANY ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL WORK INWORLD. SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
13. Limitation of Liability.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SNOWCRASH DIGITAL™ BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE SITE, SERVICES, HERMES™ CONTENT AND USER SUBMISSIONS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INJURY OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE CONDUCT OF ANY HERMES™ USER, INWORLD, ONLINE OR OFFLINE, WHETHER OR NOT SNOWCRASH DIGITAL™ HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SNOWCRASH DIGITAL™ AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU ARISING WITH RESPECT TO THIS AGREEMENT WILL NOT EXCEED $50. SNOWCRASH DIGITAL™ WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS RELATING TO THE SITE, SERVICES OR THE SCHEDULED OR UNSCHEDULED SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OF ANY VIRTUAL ONLINE ENVIRONMENT OR MULTI-USER ONLINE SERVICE, SUCH AS SECOND LIFE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
14. Force Majeure.
Snowcrash Digital™ will not be liable to you by reason of any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder on account of events beyond its reasonable control, which may include, without limitation, denial-of-service attacks, strikes, shortages, riots, insurrection, fires, flood, storm, explosions, acts of God, war, terrorism, governmental action, labor conditions, earthquakes, material shortages, extraordinary Internet congestion or extraordinary connectivity issues experienced by major telecommunications providers and unrelated to the Snowcrash Digital™ infrastructure or connectivity to the Internet or failure at an Snowcrash Digital™ co-location facility (each a “Force Majeure Event”). Upon the occurrence of a Force Majeure Event, Snowcrash Digital™ will be excused from any further performance of its obligations effected by the Force Majeure Event for so long as the event continues, and for such further period of time that Snowcrash Digital™ may reasonably require to recover from the effects of such Force Majeure Event.
15. Relationship of the Parties.
Notwithstanding any provision hereof, for all purposes of this Agreement each party will be independent and act independently and not as a contractor, partner, joint venturer, agent, employee or employer of the other and will not bind nor attempt to bind the other to any contract.
16. Notice; Consent to Electronic Notice.
You consent to the use of (a) electronic means to complete this Agreement and to deliver any notices pursuant to this Agreement and (b) electronic records to store information related to this Agreement or your use of the Site or Services. Any notice or other communication to be given hereunder will be in writing and given (a) by Snowcrash Digital™ via email (in each case to the address that you provide), (b) a posting on the Site or (c) by you via email to email@example.com or to such other addresses as Snowcrash Digital™ may specify in writing. The date of receipt will be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted.
17. Links to other Websites.
The Site or Services may provide links to websites other than snowcrashdigital.com/slevolution.com. Such links are provided for reference only, and Snowcrash Digital™ neither controls such websites nor endorses any of the material on any such websites or any association with their operators. Snowcrash Digital™ is not responsible for the activities or such sites, and has no liability to you for any harms, injuries or losses you might suffer as a result of using or accessing such websites.
In the event that any provision in this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the unenforceable part shall be given effect to the greatest extent permitted by law and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect to the maximum extent permitted by law. The failure of a party to enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision. You may not assign this Agreement (by operation of law or otherwise) without the prior written consent of Snowcrash Digital™ and any prohibited assignment will be null and void. Snowcrash Digital™ may assign this Agreement or any rights hereunder without your consent. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of England applicable to agreements made and to be wholly performed therein (without reference to conflict of laws). The parties agree that the only proper venues for any action to enforce this agreement shall be Stockport, England. You agree that this Agreement and the rules, restrictions and policies contained herein, and Snowcrash Digital™ enforcement thereof, are not intended to confer and do not confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than you and Snowcrash Digital™. This Agreement together with the rules and policies of Snowcrash Digital™ and other Agreements incorporated herein by reference constitutes the entire agreement between Snowcrash Digital™ and you with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement.
If you have questions about this Agreement or would like to request a copy of this Agreement or any other records relating to this Agreement or your use of the Site and Services, please contact Snowcrash Digital™ by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a written request to TechyTurtle.com Ltd, 50 Doric Ave, Bredbury, Stockport, SK6 2DQ